Tuesday, August 22, 2006

32 Profile Views and counting

Since about day 2 of my blog i have had 32 profile views. what a crock, and moreover what a waste of my amusing stories and pictures. i demand more views this instant, and as such have posted a picture of baby jesus and the Madonna to make you think about yourselves.

No i havent, because every time i try and post it, Safari crashes. I hope you're all very proud of yourselves.

Whats the problem? is it because i'm i dont like Doctor Who, or i'm not gay or have issues?
In fact, i'm probably in the biggest majority group i could possibly be in; I'm a white, straight, western, english-speaking male aged 18-30, therefore it's not surprising i occupy the banal for most of the time.

However i like comics, and hope i make things of beauty which puts me in a minority.


also i dont like mustard or soap operas.

whats my point? hard to tell.

2 comments:

Mimey said...

That profile view thing lies, anyway, one day it'll suddenly move to sixty three thousand for no apparent reason. It's a playground bully, occassionally bestowing favours but more usually punching you in the stomach.

Either that or it' s the not liking mustard. I like mustard. And I have sixty three thousand profile views, or summat.

You don't have ANY issues????!! That's weird.

Mick said...

That's true. Mine said just '12' for ages then it moved to '88', where it's been stuck since about 1948. I might be exaggerating.