Friday, January 26, 2007

reasons to be cheerful pt 2





this is further to my previous post which i havent re-read so i might put the same thing twice, not bothered. if i cant remember it i doubt you will.

Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes
Hot water bottles
Coconat chocolate bars by Ulker (only available in turkish shops in london as far as i know)
crispy bacon
Queen
unsolicited praise
rowdy blues music
puns
art that i couldnt do
snow
the smell of a pub as you walk past
having lots of emails that arent forwards from my uncle jim
the weekend
people that arent actually arsewipes
having a nice pudding to look forward to
football

5 comments:

steve said...

my friend matt, tango and cash and a woman with a see through blouse, also kind of qualify in case you wondering.

Mimey said...

Mmm. Pudding.

Anonymous said...

mmm, football.

steve said...

i forgot to put the way trevor mcdonald says "good-bye" in that sing song way at the end of his Tonight programme.

Mick said...

When my team are winning, it's great, football. Most of the time it makes me cry.

Women with see-through blouses always cheer me up, though.