Monday, November 20, 2006

Incompetent Shark Number 8- In Full- Free!



Hello Friends!

Here's a mouthwatering hors d'ouevre from the 75%ish complete BANAL PIG COMIC 3! In full no less! Make the most of it- you'll have to pay for everything else.

Stevo's Hot Picks

I bought Michael Kupperman's Tales Designed to Thrizzle 3 yesterday. It's brilliant- even better than number 1 which i loved (i missed number 2 somehow). I also got a book which is a frame by frame breakdown of Psycho (the film) which is rather nice, from a bootsale. i also got some socks from GAP (stripy).

What are your hot picks?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lancashire Book Of The Dead. if you see 1, buy it, but give 2 a miss. It's gid. can't remember who it's by.

Mick said...

Reading the strip I thought it said 'I don't even use her that much!' and thought it a bit nasty of incompetent shark, until I clicked on it to make it big, then I was put fully in the picture.

Mimey said...

My hotpics are lempsip, kleenex, ibuprofen, strepsils, vicks vaporub, and not-bus-stops.

I like your shark.