Monday, September 10, 2007

more never before seen art




here's a couple of things i did a few years ago, and havent seen myself since we moved to bristol. the footballer is from my pastel phase, and the flamencos are coloured pencil (i was completely gay for coloured pencils at one stage) both pics are A1 size. i do want to get rid of a lot of my old art and prints and that but i dont want to chuck them for the sake of it, so i would be prepared to virtually give stuff away as long as it went to a good home. please contact me if you are interested.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"gay for coloured pencils"?? Wot? did you used to stick them up your bum then?

steve said...

no anal insertions my friend, just hugging and kissing.

Provisional said...

I heartily like your art, especially Banal Pig. I've sent you a sneaky e-mail from my work account to ask about it; I hope you receive it ok! Gemma Cantlow